- The Bond King Bill Gross And PIMCO Are Seeing Bubbles Everywhere (awkalmarzouq.com)
- Are we living in a time of asset bubbles? (marginalrevolution.com)
- The market ‘bubble’ you’ve never heard of (finance.fortune.cnn.com)
- CME Group Keeps Dividend Steady (dailyfinance.com)
- CME Group Expands OTC Agricultural Offering with New USD-Denominated Palm Oil Swap (sacbee.com)
If you are an investor who want make some money in stocks investing, then you should always buy a stock with a dividend. Why ?
Well, because if you buy a stock without a dividend (it’s nothing wrong with this approach), you buy a paper without CASH attached on it, and here is the problem, because when you buy this paper you need to know there are also people with hopes that a company has a bright future but in the meantime when you wait, you don’t get any cash at all! It’s ridicoulus to me, WHERE IS MY CASH ? You should always ask yourself this question.
I think in world of investing, there si too much speculation out there for no reason, in next posts I will show some very interesting investing ideas.